1951-1967 Bus Sunroof Conversion Kit without Windows for hard top to Sunroof Conversion kit. Note if you want the material for the 8 skylight windows you need the other kit\ we sell and stock.
This kit from Grumpys Metal in the USA fits 1951-1967 VW Bus.
Included in this kit are:
- 1 front and 1 rear sheet metal header panels,
- 2 inner rails with cage nuts welded,
- 4 stamped corners,
- 2 front window panels,
- 6 inner window,
- 6 inner window stampings,
- 1 set pinch welting for the headliner,
- 1 front header bracket set,
- 1 headliner strip,
- 1 crayon diagram on where the parts should be installed and,
- 1 Complete T-2 Bus sunroof assembly with rails. This kit includes 1 header bow (locking bow), 3 centre bows (hoop bows) and the rear strip. Ribbed handle included for the header bow.
Every part is brand new and the header bow is pre-adjusted for correct fit and adjustments. Additional items included are a set of 36 stainless steel screws for the siderails, set of 13 screws for the rear tension strip, side tension strip, 2 screws and 12 washers for the side tension strip and the 6 screws and 6 washer for the spring bar cover plates and the rear tension clips.
This is the new and most comprehensive kit we sell it does include every piece of hardware we make for the Type 2 sunroof but it does NOT include upholstery.