1968-79 Sunroof Conversion Kit without Windows for hard top to Sunroof Conversion kit.
This kit from Grumpys Metal in the USA fits 1968-79 VW Bay Window buses.
Included in this kit are:
- 1 front and 1 rear sheet metal header panels,
- 2 inner rails with cage nuts welded,
- 4 stamped corners,
- 2 front window panels,
- 6 inner window,
- 6 inner window stampings,
- 1 set pinch welting for the headliner,
- 1 front header bracket set,
- 1 headliner strip,
- 1 crayon diagram on where the parts should be installed and,
- 1 Complete T-2 Bus sunroof assembly with rails. This kit includes 1 header bow (locking bow), 3 centre bows (hoop bows) and the rear strip. Ribbed handle included for the header bow.
Additional items included a fully polished 4 piece set of aluminium rails, 36 stainless steel screws for the side rails, 13 screws for the rear tension strip, side tension strip and screws, 6 screws and 6 washers for the spring bat cover plates and rear tension clip screws and washers. This is the most comprehensive kit we sell and it includes all hardware we make for the Type 2 sunroof. Every part is brand new and the header bow is pre-adjusted for correct fit and adjustments. Kit does NOT include upholstery.